POLITE WAYS TO COMMUNICATE:
We need to reflect some polite manner and development in our daily communication and expression to avoid embarrassing moments.
Here are some polite communication that may be of help;
- Stop saying you are lying, say THIS IS NOT TRUE
- Stop saying this post is fake, ask, ARE YOU SURE OF THIS?
- Stop saying you are wrong, say, THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE
- Stop saying you will be punished, say THERE ARE CONSEQUENCES TO THIS
- Stop saying I am talking and you are not paying attention, say I NEED YOUR ATTENTION or LET ME HAVE YOUR ATTENTION (you may add, please to make more good)
- Stop saying I don’t have your time, say LET’S END THE CONVERSATION NOW
- Stop saying what you are saying does not make sense, say DO YOU HAVE OTHER OPTION FROM THIS?
- Stop saying what you are doing is bad, say THIS IS NOT IDEAL or THIS BEHAVIOUR IS INAPPROPRIATE
- Stop saying this child is a slow learner, say THIS CHILD IS LEARNING GRADUALLY or THIS CHILD IS AN UPCOMING LEARNER
- Stop saying get out from here, say PLEASE, IT WILL BE APPRECIATED YOU LEAVE THIS PLACE or KINDLY TAKE YOUR LEAVE