20 Ways To Genuinely Be in Love, Keep Your Relationship Right, Healthy and Strong By Gracious Akintayo
Compatibility in a relationship is finding the right or an imperfect partner who truly feels secured and ready to share, sharpen and support your dream, aspiration, goals and vision in life with genuine love.
Sometimes it can be difficult to find true love or someone compatible with your dream and nature.
But, if you are serious about building a strong, genuine and lasting relationship, it will require; investing strong will, hard work, commitment, submission and trust in it.
Here are 20 Ways to genuinely be in love, keep relationships right, healthy and strong;
- Be open, friendly, spiritual, faithful, passionate and committed.
- Be sincere, purposeful, decisive, prayerful and firm on your desired status -life time or platonic?
- Know who you want, what you want, why you want it and where you are going? Work it out and walk with it.
- Don’t play, keep and characterize 3rd party syndrome.
- Be receptive, playful, attentive, attractive, responsive, considerate and apologetic.
- Don’t get easily annoyed, keep malice, resentful, bottled up anger and have an unforgiving spirit.
- Be self contented, disciplined, comportment, satisfaction and trusting.
- Be real, lovely, committed, confident and make fun out of every situation.
- Be a solution provider and manager, not a situation creator and problem carrier.
- Be positive, thoughtful, supportive, comfortable and remarkable.
- Listen emphatically without a judgemental or critical mindset.
- Be loyal, affectionate, compassionate, care and dedicated without sympathy.
- With busy schedules, consciously make out time, have deep connections, free expression and good reflection.
- Create an enabling environment and atmosphere of sharing, bonding and communicating -no phone, laptop & TV!
- Plan, pray, propose and dream together.
- Feel wanted, appreciated, important and relevant.
- Be hygienic, receptive, approachable, friendly and accommodating.
- Be a good cook, smart, intelligent, opinionated and firm in word and reason.
- Have good looks, self worth, dress sense, value drive and belief.
- Avoid blame games, fault finding, accusation and unnecessary argument.