10 Reasons Most People Can’t Understand A Deep Person By Gracious Akintayo
Relationships today have gone beyond funfair and fairytale affairs. You need to be prepared, deep and meaningful, of what you actually want in a relationship, what type of relationship and who is the person you want.
The deep called into the deep and got deeper to get the deep person.
Most of the broken, lamentable and regrettable relationships today are as a result of fairytale and funfair without going deep. They are smart moves without intelligence.
The deeper you are, spiritually, emotionally and mentally, the harder it becomes for you to find someone who wants to have a relationship with you. You can go out on a lot of dates but at some point the relationship fails to progress further and that is mainly because of the intensity of your depth. Not everyone is strong enough to handle a deep person. This is why:
- A deep person asks deep questions. Probe further into your life and ask questions that you may not want to answer. Even on the first date, they will dig deeper and ask both personal and philosophical questions – they never entertain shallow conversation.
- A deep person is honest. Too honest – often blunt. They take their integrity seriously and one thing they believe is honesty. If you ask them anything, they will tell you the truth and they expect the same from you.
- A deep person knows what they want. Or who they want. They know right away if they like you and don’t need to fool around to be sure of their feelings. Their heart only beats for a special few people and they know them right away.
- A deep person wants a deep relationship. They want long conversations about your life, they want to hear stories about your past, they want to understand your pain and want to add value to your life. They want genuine relationships beyond going out and having fun.
- A deep person is not afraid of intimacy. They are not afraid of getting closer or risk getting hurt in the process. They don’t think it will entrap their freedom or make them vulnerable. Their depth and intimacy go hand in hand and will always cherish the beauty of intimacy in a relationship.
- A deep person sees through you. They can see who you really are and what makes you vulnerable. They are not the ones to hold back from pointing out what they see in you or how well they can read you. Even though it makes you uncomfortable, they want you to know that they understand you and that you can be yourself around them.
- A deep person craves consistency. They get turned off by inconsistency or flaky behavior. They desire a strong connection and a solid bond and they know that consistency is the foundation of that bond. A deep person will not participate in the dating games.
- A deep person is intense. They may be slightly intimidating because they bring intensity to everything they do. Their emotions are intense and so are their thoughts. They will never be indifferent about things that matter to them — not everyone is strong enough to handle their intensity.
- A deep person only knows how to love deeply. If you can’t love them deeply, they will walk away. They don’t know how to casually date someone they’re going out with or be friends with someone they have feelings for. A deep person knows when someone can’t meet them halfway and they will slowly detach themselves from anyone who is not willing to give them the deep love they are looking for.
- A deep person won’t wait for you. They will not wait for you to make up your mind or watch you be hesitant about them. They are strong and passionate and will not waste their emotions on someone who doesn’t appreciate their depth. Even though they are looking for a special kind of love, a deep person is not afraid of being on their own.